ROCK CITIES SESSION IN EINDHOVEN
Overview of technical implementation in ROCK cities
From 21st January 2019 to 22nd January 2019
Participant cities: Bologna, Lisbon, Skopje, Cluj, Eindhoven, Liverpool, Turin
Other participants: UNIBO, UCB, ICSUL, ACCIONA, DFRC, VGTU, JB, TU/e, ICLEI
Moderators: TU/e, EUROCITIES, URBASOFIA
The objective of the meeting is twofold:
- To disseminate knowledge about how Eindhoven and TU/e approach Living Labs concept with concrete examples from political, technological and organizational perspectives.
- Technological innovation: a mechanism to change and upgrade technological tools to improve services and create conditions where the tools can be upgraded.
- Organization innovation: a mechanism to create managerial and organizational capabilities for effective use of technological and societal tools.
- Policy innovation: a mechanism to address institutional and non-technical urban problems and create conditions to enable a sustainable community.
- To facilitate the technical implementation processes in ROCK cities (both Replicators and Role Models).
The one and a half-day meeting will comprise of the following sessions:
- Presentations on Eindhoven Living Labs Approach;
- Overview of scenarios in ROCK replicator cities in groups;
- Guidelines on Local Communications for ROCK Cities;
- 5 rounds of parralel sessions dedicated to the implementation and integration of tools in ROCK cities scenarios and actions.