The ROCK webinars will showcase the leading cultural heritage projects which are driving sustainable urban regeneration across Europe. The webinar programme has been designed to share case studies and insights from ROCK partners on a range of topics relevant to cities, including cultural policy, circular economy, citizen engagement, adaptive reuse, new technologies, and urban biodiversity. Each webinar will clearly demonstrate the opportunities for historic cities and cultural heritage professionals in contributing to new and sustainable urban processes. Participants will hear from a range of speakers and have a possibility to ask questions and share ideas with experts and fellow listeners.
The webinars will be recorded and made publicly available. The webinars are part of a programme developed in partnership between Eurocities and Julie's Bicycle. Please sign-up and share!
1. Bologna, a front-runner in regulating the urban commons
Date: 4 April 2019, 11.00-12.30 CET
2. Introducing the Circular Economy: Environmental Opportunities for Cultural Heritage
Date: 25 April 2019, 15.00-16.30 CET
3. A living lab way of governing the city: examples from Eindhoven
Date: 14 May 2019, 11.00-12.30 CET
4. Improving Biodiversity: Opportunities for Cultural Heritage Venues and Sites
Date: 23 May 2019, 15.00-16.30 CET
5. Urban governance and cultural heritage management: the case of public lightning in Lyon
Date: June TBC (to be updated soon!)
6. Cultural Policy Driving Environmental Change: Case Studies and Recommendations
Date: 27 June 2019, 15.00-16.30 CET